The organization has been in existence since 1989 and offers support in the area of anxiety disorders such as panic disorder with or without agoraphobia, specific phobia, social phobia, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder, generalized anxiety, etc.
For more information, contact us at 418 295-1888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also leave a message by filling out the form below
The North Shore Anxiety Disorders Association provides support in the following areas:
- Anxiety disorders
- Panic disorder
- with or without agoraphobia
- Social phobia
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress;
- Generalized anxiety, etc.
ARE YOU AFRAID ...
To go crazy?
To pass out?
To lose control?
To look ridiculous?
DO YOU FEEL?
- Difficulty breathing, such as: feeling of suffocation, hyperventilation?
- Pain in the chest, such as throbbing, feeling of tightness?
- Numbness and tingling in the hands and/or feet?
- A feeling of loss of balance such as: dizziness, feeling of instability?
- A feeling of unreality such as "I feel that I no longer inhabit my body?
- Sensation in the throat such as difficulty swallowing or a lump in your throat?
- Obsessive ideas such as persistent and recurring ideas and/or repetitive behavior?
5 RULES TO FOLLOW IN CASE OF PANIC
- Remember that your feelings are nothing more than an exaggeration of normal physical reactions to stress;
- Wait and give time for your fear to disappear without avoiding it;
- Stop increasing your panic by adding frightening thoughts to it, the fear will diminish on its own;
- Observe your current physical reactions and not those which you fear will occur;
- Remember you are not alone. We are available to help you.